Woah...

Now that I've had several hours to digest...

He has said that he wishes nothing to do with her at all. My wish has always been that he will pay child support and just disappear... my wish has come true. However... Not sure how I feel about this. I guess that it is a blessing. No, I don't guess, I know that it is. I just am not sure how I feel for Presleigh. She doesn't need him, but I know how I felt as a teenager knowing my father didnt give a shit. It is very possible that he will change his mind... who knows.

In other news... I won a contest yesterday... Friday, whatever.. I won a $600 rug and a spa package. And I got an early birthday present today... a new 200gig hd for this baby :-) wheeeeee

OH and my home town has made it to the top 5 in Hockeyville... go vote for Barry's Bay by 1600 EST (4pm) on Sunday June 11 and lets get little itty bitty Barry's Bay some cash and an exhibition hockey game!