"You are not on any marked road." "I know that Lola."

Today is a day that is just... grrrrrrrrrr.

I woke up this morning to find that some dumbass stole my Flames car flag. Then I get a phone call from the Children's Hospital regarding my complaint.

Let me back track here to explain my complaint....
On March 24, Presleigh was scheduled for an MRI at Children's. She had to fast after 3am and then could have Pedialyte until 6am and we had to be there for 8 for a 9am appointment. At 930 the anesthesiologist refused to do the MRI because of Presleigh's gestational age. So I demanded a head ultrasound. They refused to do it that day, but I went to her doctor and had them order it. They called me on March 29th to cancel the head u/s for the next day. An appointment that I knew nothing about. On the requisition form, the receptionist at her doctor's office wrote that they were on holidays and to contact me directly to book the appointment. That call obviously didn't happen. When they called to rebook, they offered me an appointment on April 18. I stated there was urgency as this was to have been done long before then as per doctor's orders and wanting to ensure that the spot in her head wasn't growing. They said they'd call me back. They had a radiologist read the previous U/Ss and they figured we could wait, would the 20th be ok? So we went on the 20th... no appointment - it was never changed from the 18th.
So I complained.
Apparently the anesthesiologist had no right to cancel and the head of radiology at Children's is pissed... I'm pissed... so there has been an incident report filed and I guess some investigation into this.

Then I get some court documents from Devin's lawyer. Can't say much other than Devin lied... again.

The highlight of my day was painting pottery and then getting a thank you card from someone I didn't expect for something I did ages ago.

Tomorrow I start my job as an Enumerator for Stats Canada for the 2006 Census. Ought to be interesting.

Anyways, Flames are winning 5-2 right now and its bedtime as soon as this very late game is over.