I'm certain I've had a better life...

Here is my little pity party... I'm absolutely certain that one of my other turns on this planet have to have been better than this turn. People keep telling me that we don't get more on our plates than we can handle... but damnit, I am not sure I can handle more, but more is coming.

Its been a peaceful week without him.

My father and I have been communicating, however, he has completely cracked and it would appear it is a hugely adverse side effect of two meds he is on that the same doctor prescribed. Why on earth a doctor would prescribe amitriptolyne _and_ lithium to the same patient knowing that he has been prescribing lithium for 20 yrs to said patient and KNOWING the side effects when they are combined causes schitzophrenic episodes is beyond me. My sister managed to get dad to go the hospital today for evaluation and hopefully it is a positive outcome.
When he is telling me he can hear the earth move and that he is hearing voices, we've got issues.

Add to this, this is it for Granny. She has pneumonia, and we're not intervening. The doctor is making house calls twice a day and has told Dee its a matter of hours/days. We've agreed on Dee's idea of no funeral despite Granny having already paid for it and we are going to have a Celebration of Life on her birthday at Swiss Chalet (her favourite restaurant) with one cheque and we're taking a taxi home. (All the things she would insist on.)

Presleigh is growing like a weed. We had an echo today as there was a possibility there was a murmur, but it turns out its just "turbulence" from the heart pumping blood so fast. YAY! We're up to 1680 grams today and up to 40.5 cms. She has been taking a bottle for some of her feeds the past couple of days but we're only going by her plans - if she doesn't want it or to finish it, we're not forcing the issue. 34 weeks and 2 days... we're on a roll :-) We had a bath today too, our first. Lets just say I got fairly soaked.

All in all its been a crazy but good week.