I'm not sure what this is going to be about other than some ramblings that just fall out of my head at 530am. Presleigh just finished her bottle and is back in bed and here I sit, wide awake and not in my bed where I want to be.

She's pretty much sleeping 8 solid hours these days, so I need to get her moved to going to bed at about 1030/11 so that the 8 hrs is until a more human morning hour. 5am isn't very pretty yet... another month or so and it will be...however, I am _not_ a morning person.

The Test Results(tm) are to be available after 330pm Vancouver time today...Even though I know the results, I'm still anxious to have the answer.

On Mother's Day, Presleigh and I have been invited to the NICU graduation ceremonies that are part of a Mother's Day Walk & Run. And then we've been invited to one of the Cows for a BBQ where the other more evil Cow and her Steer will be. It will be interesting as I'm not even sure they're aware of her yet. Which is ok.

I am hoping he comes through with support this Friday as it is starting to get tight around here as my EI is pennies to cover her and my needs let alone anything for Rachel. After my absolute must pay bills are paid, we're down to almost nothing for 2 weeks... so fingers crossed. Granted, I have my pay from Stats Canada coming... but again... sooner rather than later please. He is over $1500 behind in support and its only May and we don't go to court for another 10 days.

I painted more pottery last week... it is my new addiction. I painted some tiles that go inside of a wrought iron piece that will hang in my kitchen. If I had more disposable money, I could see myself making an entire dinnerware set. And mugs.. and and and. Its dangerous! On Wednesday, Mom has a glass fusion class at the studio and I had ordered some letters to spell Presleigh's name on a plate, so I will at least get my addiction fed this week. Mom had painted the coolest thing last week at the studio as well.. a cowboy had that is also a chip & dip bowl. Its very cool.

Roit, its now 6am, I'm going to try and go back to bed before Miss Presleigh is up for the day.