Holy shit I'm getting old...

I just realized the date... the 8th of June.... in 10 days, I'm officially in my mid-thirties. I think I'm about to have a midlife crisis.

But in actuality, I think I might be hitting early menopause. For those that have no interest in this topic, you can just move along now because I'm going to discuss girlie things...

When I was a teenager, I was so irregular that I went on the pill at 14 to fix my cycle. It worked great until I got a kidney infection and they stuck me on meds and didn't tell me that one of them was an antibiotic (long after I had been home from the hospital) and it nulled the effect of the pill... you all know Rachel right? ;-) Then after I had Rach, I had so many difficulties with various brands and hormone strengths of the pills, and I was as regular as could be (seriously, we could set a watch by this.. every 28th day at 9am whether I was ready or not). So planning Presleigh was easy peasy...

Now, 4 months later, I am still suffering hot flashes, my cycle is WHACKED. When I say whacked, I mean completely fucked up. I had about 5 days of a period immediately after she was born.. that was it. Then 32 days later I got 3 weeks of hell. Then 2 weeks later, I got 3 days. Then nothing til a week ago... and we're still going strong.

The hot flashes are freakin brutal. I sit and sweat.. I could streak down my street nekkid in this god awful pouring rain right now as I sit here and feel my wrists develop a sweat line on the edge of the wrought iron desk. I have a followup doctor's appointment as soon as Auntie Em vacates the premises and I'm going to have my hormone levels tested because I can't take this.

On a brighter note... I'm having fun pestering people to complete their census :-)