I can't bend anymore...

Now that it has been confirmed that she is his biological child (as I've said before, like there was any doubt), I expected he would want to see her. So I bent over backwards this week to accomodate him. He cancelled 3 times. So I am done bending.

Then he decided to hold me ransom by leaving support money at his mother's house so that I could take Presleigh to see his mother. I asked him to put it in my bank account and he had the account information, instead he chose not to. So I told his mother that I refuse to be held up for ransom and it isn't fair to her to be put in the middle and neither is it her responsibility. She can come see Presleigh whenever she wants, and I have made that clear from the beginning.

So again, I am done bending. Sorry if it isn't convenient, but I am busy.

And the court order is in place effective June 1 and he has to start catching up too.