Post 200...wheeeeeee

Last Saturday evening, he called crying because of Father's Day so I agreed to go over and bring Presleigh so he could see her... which resulted in us having a nice conversation and making some headway. He finally told me what I already knew, about Brenda, and now she is moving out at the end of the month (well she moved out today apparently, but close enough).

I called today to find out if he was coming over tomorrow and he asked if I could bring her there again as Nekkid Picture Man was coming in to town and wanted to see her. I agreed and asked that he call me back to let me know what time etc...

When he called back, I neglected to ask if Trailer Trash Whore was going to be there, so I called back to ask which is when he told me she moved out today. I said ok, thats all I called to ask, I didn't need that dynamic. He said I started it...and then started verbally attacking... posturing in front of NPM and his sister.
So tomorrow, we are going to have words before I even enter the house. I refuse to take this shit from him and I absolutely will not take Presleigh to see him if he is going to continue down this path of behaviour. And if TTW is there, we are leaving. Immediately.

Gnnnnnaaaaaaaaah, I wish he didn't make me so angry, and I know I'm empowering him and letting him get away with shit but I'm stopping it now.