M is for Mother's Day

On Mother's Day, we will be participating in the F o r z a n i's Mother's Day W a lk n R un. A fundraising will go to the NICU and Special Care Nurseries in Calgary. Without these special places, Presleigh wouldn't be here today.

I'm also happy to be a mom to my beautiful girls.
It is also for all the mommies out there.

Please if you can sponsor us, please email me at alloneword at shaw dot ca or call me. If you can join us, we would love to have you spend the morning with us.

M is for Money - which I seem to be lacking alot of these days.

M is for Madison - my beautiful angel.

M is for my mom - my hero.

M is for T - her real name starts with an M, so this is just to bug her.

M is for mold. Something grew in my fridge and I am not sure what it was in a past life or how it got so hidden, but when I opened the fridge yesterday, there it was screaming to be let out.

M is for milk - lactose free milk to be exact. Someone tell me why its 5 times the price of regular milk? I realize that there is an extra process that it has to go thru, but surely it can't be that much more.

M is for more sleep... I need a nap.