L is for Losers!

Over there on my blog roll is Erin's blog (Jesus was not a republican). Erin and her husband are in the process of adopting a baby from Guatamala and have run into the hugest snag with getting their bundle of joy permanently theirs.

So the losers in the whole mess have made it impossible for Erin and many other families to take their children home.

So, if you are in the process of, know someone that is or someone that has adopted from Guatamala and has used an agency, please go read Erin's lasted post.
I can't begin to explain everything, so it is best to read it from the horses mouth.

L is for Larry - I dunno where Larry went but maybe he is still in the van outside the hotel in Vancouver? Did someone check?

L is for love. That could be 40 posts long. It is good, its bad, its real and everything in between.

L is for leaving on a jet plane... ok, I wish I was, it will be another 2 months before Im on a plane.