Hi

Its been a wee while since I've posted, so I figured I'd post a long babble of whats up...

In late August, P & I went to Fort Mac to see D. He and I managed to resolve some issues and I got the truth, finally. At the time TTW had moved out for over 2 months.. however, she is back now and *gasp* just a few short weeks later, they are getting married in a couple of weeks. *laugh*

I made every effort to ensure that we were available for him, and he failed to follow thru on anything he promised to do... surprise surprise. Last conversation he threatened me with court again and I expect to be served at any moment. In speaking with my lawyer, this is alot of hot air, but gotta go thru it.

I was in a car accident in June, where I was rear ended whilst at a dead stop. I have not been to work since the beginning of August and I was actually doing very well in physio and started to not be in so much pain... until this past Friday. I haven't slept more than a few hours here n there since Thurs night... so... gonna hafta change the game plan again.

I'm a little befuddled in people too at the moment and really wish that people would find a way to either stop making promises they dont intend to keep or follow thru with what they promise... this is not directed at anyone that reads this, its just people in general...

Anyways, 5am and Im still awake... fark.