Lots of random thoughts

I don't now what is up with Blogger tonight, but its slower than molasses in winter... anyways...

Random thought 1 - today was my first payday back after I worked last week in training and for some weird reason unbeknownst to me, I received a significant amount of money in my payroll. Dumb me was looking for my paystub to see why - I forgot that I signed up for electronic paystubs from our payroll provider and I haven't accessed it in 18 months, so be f***** if I remember my password.

Random thought 2 - yesterday I spent some time out with an old friend. We see each other randomly and and more often than not, one of us sleeps over at the other's place. We generally stay in, rent movies and just hang out - but last night, we were out in the world, hanging out and having a good time...and as much as I love spending time watching movies n stuff, it was nice to hang out in the real world...

Random thought 3 - I miss you - I can't help that, I can't change it and not sure that I want to. I want my friend back. I want you in my life, to talk to - not to be an obligation which is how I'm feeling right about now. Even if its random 1 word emails, that would mean something more to me than the random 'ello at oh-dark-thirty when I am asleeeeeeep.

Random thought 4 - I CANNOT wait for vacation. Mom was good enough to get me a secondary card on hers so that I can rent a car... did you know that they won't accept prepaid credit cards as hold for a car rental? I understand why NOW, however what a pain the posterior. After I spent the time and effort to go get one, now its pointless.
We're going to St Charles, Ontario which is in the middle of freakin nowhere on an island to relax, vegetate and have a fantastic time. Its the same place I went 2 summers ago when I was pregnant with Miss P.

Random thought 5 - I forgot to finish the alphabet game... so for the rest of the alphabet, I will come up with a post in a few days to finish it off both here and on Miss P's.

On that note, 7am will come soon, I'm off to dreamland. Meet ya there.