R is for my Rambles

A few years ago, Revenue Canada audited us and accepted our appeal and the world was good. They did it again this year. At the end of their process, we owed them so much money our heads were spinning.

We appealed. Again. In the meantime they withheld my Child tax credits (nearly $400 a month - which pays my rent), my G S T rebates and my income tax. So at the end of the day, they were withholding nearly $2500.

They accepted our appeal and I should see all of it by the end of next week. I could have used it last week, but hey... at least it will be resolved.

I was going to go to Ontario on the long weekend to my high school reunion. If things are sorted financially by then, it may happen. We'll have to see. The bonus of working for an airline, I can fly whenever, whereever on a moments notice. I'd like it if it works out. A few people I wouldn't mind seeing and the contents of the time capsule since I can't quite remember everything I put in there. I'm curious to see if they can find it since the elevator in the school was built after it was buried.

I'm very tired these days. I hope that I can fix my sleep pattern in the next couple of weeks as I start back to work in 23 days. I've been off for 18 months - I hope I can cope - its been a fantastic 18 months being at home for my kids.

And lastly, for you. Where are you? Come back...please.