Nickelshit

I've previously posted about how irritated I became with Nickelback during their 24hrs of Nickelback promo tour...

Well, recently I've become more irritated with the quantity that they are being played on the radio..to the point where even the songs I liked are now a waste of space... Llamas are being killed around the world every time a Nickelback song is played..seriously.

Then I found this...

Nickelback

Make sure you have your speakers on and be prepared for your ears to bleed.

Ah well, at least I don't have to deal with his flunkies that apparently wander in and out of his house with no regard for the alarm system anymore.

On a different topic..

I am very sorry that I have been very down and negative the past few days. My plate is very full and I cracked. I'm in so much physical pain because of my accident and not being able to get to physio for a week (doesn't sound like long, but believe me, I'm feeling every day that I haven't been) isn't helping, the stress because the owner of the car that hit me (the driver is not the owner or insured) is holding up the process to get liability handled and I have to come up with my deductible by Tuesday to get my car back. Mind you, I could keep the rental for 2 weeks and still be under the max for my rental car limit. Added to all of this, a friend's brother passed away last week, and P and I have been alone for 10 days so its been difficult to do anything around the house because of my pain and not having help...

And last but not least to add to my fustrations, D called to have a fight and because I was at my breaking point already, he caught me vulnerable and I broke.

Anyways, I'm off to bed, need to be up for work.