My other shoe

Since towards the end of April, the emails between him and I have gotten more frequent, and a couple of weeks ago, he got a PDA thingie gizmo-whositmacallit that has Web N Walk from VerizonUK which means unlimited web..and since he's working nights... our conversations more frequent and longer...

Today, I finally got to hear his voice again.. a voice I haven't heard in 5 years, but a voice I'd know anywhere. And everything was the same. It was like picking up where we left off years ago.

I was kinda nervous at first.. I wasn't sure if it was going to be an awkward conversation since our last conversation ended badly.
But it was perfect.. we waffled about everything and nothing and I carried on putting my girls to bed, and he was working and ...it was just good..very good. Over an hr of waffling...I can see my 1000 Overseas Minutes with Shaw going by very quickly ;-)

The first time we met face to face, I knew it was him from half a block away by the way he walked, and considering I had never seen him, I am still baffled how you can know someone's walk when you haven't seen it before. I was madly in love with him before I met him... by an hr after being with him, I was goners. *smile*
And I can see it starting all over again...
Thelo na tau agape mu.