I know I know...

Its been a crazy week...

Scott is away in Toronto for work, my mom is on holidays again and I have the damnation, and Rach is surely going to drive me crazy with puberty issues. I havent had time to even take a deep breath and think for myself.....

Devin's phone is back on, so who does he call first? me... *mumble mutter*

Psycho Robyn apparently had shown up a week or so ago and lied her ass off the entire 2 days - he has apparently said "Don't call me again" when he caught her lying and stealing (she stole a company truck!!!). Fool me once, shame on you, fool me 9 times, shame on me.

Tonight, I intend to sleep the sleep of the gods...

Tomorrow... I get birthday brunch and presents with Scott and Rachel.
Then I get to go get anhilated with Colin, Adena and Devin
And then Sunday is dinner with the 'rents and Devin and Adena and her bf.
Mom is none to happy that I have invited Devin to dinner, but I told her to stick it in her ear because it was my birthday dinner.
And last but not least, I get to give back the dog tomorrow to regain some control over my life....yipeeeee

And on that note, its time to go to work.