Naked picture man..

He is going to drive me to the brink. He has already driven me to tears today...

He is insistant that I send him a nekkid picture of myself as he finds it erotic and exciting because he knows me and that we have no sexual relationship.

I get it.. I understand the mystery, the intrigue..

I have said no, no way, not gonna happen, sorry dude, nope.. I have said "What part of no don'tcha get..the N or the O?", I have stood my ground on this for 2 weeks...and I will continue to stand my ground.

I think he's absolutely gorgeous creature of a man - however.. this insane harping, pressure, begging and pleading ... has turned him from hunk 'o hunks to someone that scares me that if you said no to anything else, he'd take it anyways.

Why haven't I found the ignore button?

And speaking of whackos - Mr. S has reappeared _again_. Do I have a sign taped to my back that says "Love me leave me and come back when it suits."?

And on that note, I'm gonna go crawl off to bed. 3 more sleeps til I get a day off.