Monday Night Raw

Let me please make this perfectly clear - unless you're promising me that I will drool and a good laugh, I will not go to WWE/WWF/ECW events, watch them on tv..

However...

In a suite. At the Saddledome... and Baptista... *drool*

I have also been a complete and utter klutz..for days. I had the shittiest day ever last week, the day the Queen was in town and I came home from work and had a couple of Coronitas... wasted (yeah yeah cheap drunk) and decided to help prune the trees that were in dire need... I get slivers... lots of them. Lesson of the day: Don't prune trees drunk.
Then Saturday night, I went out to the Trap n Gill (my favourites newfie pub) where Fair Haven was playing (they signed a record deal with the guy from the Northern Pikes... go dudes!) and decided I was going to hug the support post. Scratched up my leg and really bruised myself.
Yesterday, went to get something from my car and stepped on something and put a sliver straight down into the soft fleshy part of the ball of my foot. *cry*

And here's a joke for Dogooder...

Whats cowboy foreplay?


Get in the truck.

Oh and Cricket, your turn on the story hon.