Forgive me father for I have sinned...

Its been two weeks since my last confession...

Roit...

- My mother was rushed to the hospital Monday night - they still can't decide if she had a mild heart attack or a very mild stroke - either way, she's home, but feels like shit...

- My body feels like its been run over by a tractor trailer

- I job shadowed at dispatch, been reading tonnes and tonnes of material - going to write my Transport Canada exams soon - very soon.

I missed posting Happy Birthday to Dtrini and Cricket...so happy belated :-)

I've missed posting that the Rolling Stones are coming to Calgary... at $350 a pop and they sold out in 19 mins

I've missed posting that if The Other Shoe doesn't stop emailing me about how much he misses me and wants to come to Canada, I'm going to hunt him down because he isn't playing fair.

And lastly, I've missed posting that I'd like to personally thank the Queen for fucking up airspace in Canada royally for the next few days and making my job hell.