Cricket's questions for the Blog-a-thon

1…what is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

Urgh, thats a tough one... I guess the one thing that comes to mind due to circumstances of late, is that with all the miracles of modern science and medicine, we still haven't found a way to completely eliminate pain and suffering.


2…if you could have a romance with any fictional character, who would it be?

Remington Steele

3…if you could commit one crime without being caught, what crime would you commit?

Because I'm such a geek, anything related to technical espionage.... being untraceable and deleting people's work or bank accounts and just press enter knowing the chaos it would create. When the hackers got Yahoo and Amazon and Amazon.co.uk in 99, I was looking for a legitimate book called "Pointers in C" on amazon.co.uk and it returned 3 books - Catcher in The Rye, something else and Hand in the Bush - The Fine Art of Vaginal Fisting. I told two friends and they told two friends and so on and so on...we crashed their web site in 15 mins.... Sarah (prev mentioned Sarah that married Grant) works there and she was a might bit preturbed at me for ensuring there were always 3 copies of that book on her desk for weeks after that. So if I could create that chaos and not get caught... I'm in.

4…what modern convenience should never have been invented?

Men. Oh wait that isn't a convenience. Umm because of the crazy drivers today, cellphones. I despise them, will never own another one, and I can completely function without one. If your life is that important that you absolutely need to be attached to the world 24/7 and nearly kill someone or yourself whilst driving and talking, then you'd best be walking someone through open heart surgery (which I don't recommend). Ok, I won't continue this rant ;-)


5…if you were to name the absolute best gift you ever received as a child, what would it be?

Without going into a huge dissertation of my childhood - if you go back to the archives and read my Christmas feelgood story, I would have to say that my visit with Santa at my house with bubblebath was the best.



Now the rules of the blog-a-thon...

1. If you would like to be interviewed, please leave a comment saying "Interview me!"
2. I will respond with leaving you 5 questions here, which will be entirely different than the torture left for me ;-)
3. You'll update your blog with the answers to these questions.
4. You'll include this explanation and your offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them 5 questions.

Let the games begin... err continue.