I should not be without supervision

In The Store That Shall Not Be Named, they have their summer stuff out - so following my mother with a hugh muther of a beach ball, bouncing it in the aisles....

"Mooooooooooooooooom, buy me this ball pleaaaaaaaaaaase."
"No."
"Mooooooooooooooooooooom" I wail
"Kristin, stoppit."
"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I want the balll, pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaasssse"
*glare*
*bounce bounce bounce*
"Kristin, enough, behave."
Ok so it was fun for awhile, but when your mother gives you the same look she did when you were 8, its no fun anymore.

And I did have this alll typed out and ready to go, except blogger kept telling me there was a DNS issue with their website...I love you blogger....not.

But this week was a shitty week, aside from the
letter that Cricket, Penny , Mossy and I wrote to JohnQ. Which amused us all.

But the shittiness is over. And I'm all better.