Sex sex sex sex sex...

...sorry to disappoint, but this post will NOT be about sex, the lack of, or in fact contain the word sex from this sentence forward.

What is it with people getting all bent out of shape about what a blogger writes about or doesn't write about? These are my thoughts, my life and my blog. Don't like it, fuck off. There's the door, don't let it hit ya on the way out, oh and while you're at it, write your own fucking blog and write about whatever you want.

If you are living your life vicariously through my blog, then a sad existence you lead. I do solemnly promise that I will never let you into every single solitary moment of my life, and I have far better things to do with my time than to blog what we had for dinner, what was homework, how many times I took a piss and how big the coil was on my daily shit.

Get a life and accept that the author isn't going to write what you want unless they've specifically asked you to comment asking for suggestions.