Have I recently mentioned....

...how much I despise puberty?

Wednesdays after school, Rach has band practise from 3-4, then dance class immed afterwards until 6. Off I go to pick her up after school to take her to dance. She has forgotten her housekeys, her leotard, her choreography and I'm sure her head.
We go home to grab the stuff... I ask her how she planned on getting into the house had I not picked her up. (The original plan was skipping music today due to scheduling conflicts with everyone) She had no idea. I asked her how she was going to go to dance without her leotard or choreography without the keys. Again, no idea.

So then I'm in the basement changing over the laundry at just after 6 and the phone rings. I just miss it. No message. I go back downstairs and get alllll the way down and the phone rings again. I am not running this time. Still.. no message. I turn around and only go as far as the kitchen and the phone..again.

"I listen to Jack" (the jackpot is at 11 grand this afternoon, come on calllll me)
"Hi" says Scott
"Have you been calling me?"
"No, Rachel has been"
"Why the hell is she calling and not leaving messages? What does she want?"
"A ride home"
"She is 3 blocks from the house, its still light out, she can fucking walk home, are her legs broken? I will go get her, but its still light out, from now on, she can walk home." *click*

I get there and Rachel was not supposed to go to dance today but showed up anyways because she wants to be there but her teacher can't teach 4 solos at a time and asked that she come every other week instead.

So mom is in a foul mood for some reason, and now so is Rach.... who is currently downstairs playing the new Harry Potter game for Game Cube and if I hear "Harry, your aim is rubbish" once more, the Game Cube is going out the fucking front window.