7 out of 10...

..rooms in my house are now officially spotless.
The kitchen is now rid of volcanic foam, the living room almost completely devoid of clutter and cat hair... the upstairs bathroom, I'd eat off the floor its that clean. My daughters room, you can see the carpet, which is novel. Dining room is set for 10 for tomorrow...one less thing to do tomorrow. Recroom aka The Wrecked Room, is tolerable/acceptable/well lived in and the downstairs bathroom is spotless too.
The only 3 rooms left are the master bedroom (mine) which has clothes everywhere, dvd cases, about a dozen books strewn, blankets and pillows everywhere... My bed takes up a HUGE amount of space in my room, so closet space and dresser space are a premium... I have a massive oversized queen four poster wrought iron canopy bed...
Then there is inner slobovia... my computer room. Junk everywhere and there is a nice path to the door. I just close the door and pretend the room doesn't exist.
And lastly, the dungeon laundry room/furnace/freezer.. its just well lived in.
And all I can smell is bathroom cleaner.. ew