Damnit take two...

When you're up til 445am, you do weird things to your blog...
I apologise to anyone if this appears upside down or sideways again before I get to fix it....
If I can't fix it, it will forever remain upside down. *beam*

Me n HTML are not friends. We suffered through a bitter divorce in the 90s when it ate all my photos from Europe in a bad editor-editor discussion. My lawyer is still in therapy.

I added the co ordinates for GeoURL ages ago and completely forgot until I saw that someone had come from that website to here earlier this evening. So I went exploring. (that in part should explain why I am _still_ here at 445am). So on their website it lists me and many other folks as living near Forest Lawn.
For those that have no clue about Calgary, Forest Lawn has to be the nastiest part of the city. Lots of crime, scary scary scary bars, and basically you don't walk around there at night without a gun if you want to make it out alive. I live MILES, I mean MILES away from Forest Lawn. Its at least a 15 min drive when there is no traffic to Forest Lawn. I wonder if I can email the administrator and get him to redo his marker to be somewhere else cause being "near Forest Lawn" just isn't cool.

And with that, I bid you g'night, g'morning... whatever. I work in just over 5 hrs and I think a nap is in order.