Sorry, I fell outta my chair... or I was asleep somewhere

It wasn't that I have really fallen asleep at the wheel or anything, its just that life happens. As I'm sure you're all aware at this point, I'm not truly a single parent. I do get shared parenting title, with the fringe benefits of built in babysitter so that I actually do get a social life. However... when the other half of the shared parenting team goes out of town for 6 days, and I get to become the coolest carpool mom (the pink hair does wonders to elevate me in social status with 12 yr olds), that also means my blogging moments are hindered and littered with "Moooooooooooooom" alot.
In the time that team member #2 has been gone, we've established a phenomenal routine once again. Up just before 7, coffee on, child eatting breakfast, dressed in school uniform and out the door with me still in jammies to drive 3 children across the city and home again before 830 and promptly into the shower for me, out the door to work by 915. Home by 630-645, homework done, dinner started by me, eatting by 730-745, bed by 9 for her, bed by 11 for me and we do it all over again. Team member #2 arrives home and routine is OUT the freakin window. I realize its the weekend, but its currently 1105pm and they've decided to hardboil eggs to decorate for Easter. Why now you ask? I don't fucking know.
I had a discussion with Team Member #2 prior to his arrival home to suggest heavily that we keep this routine going as it is WORKING. We are not having discussions about homework, we are not cramming homework in at 10pm, we are not having arguements about bedtime, we are doing very well. He agrees to work WITH me on this. I discuss same with Team Member #3 aka Rachel. She also agrees that it has been a great week and this is working well.
Apparently this discussion never took place or we would NOT be boiling eggs at 1105pm.

In other news...

Yesterday was Devin's birthday. I've previously stated "Don't fuck with the birthday" and believe that if I am going to make that statement then I had best live up to my end of it and be nice and say it to others and do whatever to ensure their day isn't fucked up. So I called at 1130 Friday morning (he had already said he was taking the day off ages ago, I assumed he was home) to say Happy Birthday. I left a voice mail and said "Happy Birthday, just wanted to say it to you on your day. Perhaps if you take me off ignore (I said this laughing), you can return my call"
Ya ya what the fuck are you doing, you're all saying. Yeah I know, I can't bitch because I started it.... anyways.
He calls me back last night about 730.
Small talk, me saying Happy Birthday again, a little more small talk and then this...
"Ummmm I have to tell you something"
"Umm Ok"
"I have a guest staying with me for awhile, you'll never guess who."
"Daniel?"
"Uh no... try again" with a serious tone
"OH MY GOD...Robyn?"
"Yes"
"What the fuck are you thinking?!!?"

Robyn is this psychotic stalker crazy ex-girlfriend of his... during our entire relationship, Robyn would call and leave him 10-15 voice mails with drivel of the entire contents of her refrigerator and what she was going to make for dinner and did he want to come over for dinner.(Seriously) When I would answer the phone, she'd hang up. She would call at 2am just because. This woman physically assaulted Devin to the point of putting him in the hospital when she was strung out on something.

And he lets her stay. So then I become concerned for his physical well being. Devin isn't a big guy. He's exactly my height (5'6") and about 160lbs soaking wet and she's 5'9" and about 180lbs and when she's messed up, she's fucking looney tunes. Why is he letting her stay? Because she fucked up and has been sleeping in her truck for a week already and its gotten cold again and she has no money for gas and can't keep her truck going. She has been laid off from her job and she can't get into any shelters because there is no place to park her truck overnight. Why doesn't she sell her truck and find a new place to live???

This woman is a junkie and a drunk and I wouldn't put it past her to rob him blind tonight while he is out at his friend's for dinner for his birthday. I suggested he tell her that she wasn't welcome while he was gone, but he says that he has hidden his stuff.
If she touches the katana I gave him, I'll find her myself. The monetary value of it has me concerned she might take it (its worth a freakin fortune), but its also the fact the reasons and meanings behind the presentation of a katana to someone else. Purchasing a new one to replace it doesn't have the same "meaning".

Roit, this has been longer than intended, and I think the eggs are done... bedtime for bonzo