Damnit, tagged again...

Just cause she did it, doesn't mean everyone has to... however, I will tag T, just cause I can.

1. Total Number of Books I’ve Owned: countless - and I have that hoarde in my basement, bedroom, computer room, living room, shed, boxes at the 'rents...I should sell them to a used book store, but I tend to re read stuff.

2. Last Book I Bought: Snap Happy by Fiona Walker

3. Last Book I Read: Snap Happy

4. 5 books that mean a lot to me:

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff and its all small stuff
I use this book every day
The Violin
This is the last gift I remember receiving from my grandma before she was hospitalitzed when I was a kid and I still have it.
Memoires of a Geisha
I loved this story. I truly hope the movie adaptation is as beautiful as the story.
The Whitest Flower
A true story of a family in Ireland during the Potatoe Famine.
Angela's Ashes
Amazingly fabulous story