N is also for new...

...cars.

Yipee... Fingers crossed that all goes well with the inspection report at the dealership tomorrow and if so, next week this woman will have a new car. A 2003 Saturn L200 in a very light metallic blue with power everything. It has 45,000kms on it and the balance of most of the warranty (good until Oct 2008). Paid a little more than we wanted to, but there are a few positives about it. The one I liked was one step down from this (an L100) and it more kms and no warranty but was 1750 cheaper than this one. And would you believe they gave me $1100 as trade in for my car?? And thats only because of the aluminum alloy rims and I have 5 - 4 on the car and a full sized spare. Thats $750 worth of aluminum *laugh*.

I had my tires rotated today and they discovered that my tie rods are about to snap and that the springs in the front are also gone... total work needed to be done is in excess of $1500 and I really need a new car because I need 4 doors and it wasn't worth putting in the $1500 to a dead horse. So off Bessie will go to the graveyard. If all goes well tomorrow, Sadie will be here early next week.