EEEEEEEP

Since I'm a bazillion miles from home, I have to rely on outside sources for a view of the destruction of what Environment Canada is classing as an F1 tornado. Dad still has no telco, but he and Dee are ok. The restaurant exists and is operational (she worked 9 hours tonight and it was busy!). Its pretty uggerly. Ma Bell had told me by 10pm EST that the telco was to be restored and they were of utmost priority, however, I tried up until 1130pm EST and still no glory. If I call now, I'll get shot.

Mom was searching online for pictures and found a blog by an old cottage neighbour, Gary Dunford. Try as I might, I can't place your face, Gary, I just remember your name...sorry. I also remember you had a sheep dog and had the hundred stairs up from the A-frame.

I was talking with my bestestest friend since I was 6, F, and she's expecting! They're hoping for a girl this time because if they add one more boy to this family, she's going to need estrogen injections!

My china cabinet arrived today! My living room is starting to look awesome! Should be completely disorganized and reorganized I hope by Monday.